When you arrive at the Vision Institute You will be asked to wait outside the glass doors in view of our reception window until your Optometrist is ready to see you at the time of your appointment. Be sure to confirm and double check the time of your appointment as it may have changed in order to maintain safety and social distancing inside our office.
For everyone’s safety, anyone entering the clinic is REQUIRED to wear a mask covering their nose & mouth for the entirety of their visit and MUST use hand sanitizer. Please come to your appointment alone or with ONE companion if needed.
Anyone attending an appointment at our clinic is required to answer the following Public Health Screening Questions before entry;
- Have you travelled outside of Ontario or Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 OR had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms;
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
- If you are 70 years of age or older are you experiencing any of the following symptoms;
- Unexplained or increased number of falls
- Acute functional decline
- Worsening of chronic conditions
Visit www.ontario.ca/page/covid-19-stop-spread for more information.